OfficeJet Pro 6971Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
A printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in one, the HP OfficeJet PRO 6971 is a great addition to any home office or small business looking for a dependable partner in productivity. It is easy to use and features wired and wireless connectivity options, automatic and manual duplexing functionality, and print speeds up to 30 pages per minute.
Replacement ink cartridges for the HP OfficeJet PRO 6971 include remanufactured HP 906XL (T6M18AN), HP 902XL (T6M06AN), HP 902XL (T6M14AN), HP 902XL (T6M10AN), and HP 902XL (T6M02AN) cartridges. Every ink cartridge in our inventory has passed through strict quality control procedures to make sure that they are truly high-quality. We design our replacement ink cartridges to deliver crisp, vibrant, and professional documents and photos.
Buy them individually for up to 79% off in discounts or take advantage of our 4-piece combo packs for even bigger savings. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6971
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$108.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Pack
$78.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Black
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Cyan
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Magenta
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Yellow
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
$39.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black
- (1) 902XL Cyan
- (1) 902XL Magenta
- (1) 902XL Yellow
- Best SellerHP 902XL (T6M14AN) Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP OfficeJet PRO 6971 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on and the scanner lid is closed.
- Open the cartridge access door. Wait until print carriage stops moving before proceeding.
- Press the front of the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot until it is securely in place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work and won't void printer warranties.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Do you have guarantees in place?
Yes! All our products come with a 1-year money-back guarantee. Head over to our Warranty page to know more about it.