HP OfficeJet Pro 1170C Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
A sturdy-looking printer that delivers reliable performance, the HP Officejet Pro 1170c offers print speeds of up to 9 monochrome pages or up to 5 color pages per minute. At 600x600 dpi maximum resolution, you also get crisp, laser-quality prints. But what if your printer starts to run out of ink? Easy—just turn to Inkjets.com. We are your leading source for top-tier replacement ink cartridges, including the ones in our bestselling HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. They offer amazing page yield and razor-sharp resolution that are on par with their OEM counterparts. But they are also more affordable, so you can get more printing done while spending less. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 38% discount, plus free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Officejet Pro 1170c printer is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Prop open the document cover using the print cartridge access cover.
- To remove the empty ink cartridges, raise the cradle latches and pull it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully pull the tab to completely remove the sealing tape. Hold the cartridge only by its black plastic—avoid touching the metallic contacts and ink nozzles to prevent print errors.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty cradle, then push it firmly down. Replace the cradle latch once you confirm the cartridge is secure.
- Lose the print cartridge access cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it better to get multiple cartridges?
In the long run, it definitely is! By investing in multiple cartridges, you can save your time and energy. It is more economical than buying a short-lived ink cartridge every time your printer runs out. Our HP 45 and HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, for example, comes at a reasonable price and offers incredible page yield, so you won't have to worry about running empty of ink anytime soon.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com?
Fairly soon! We offer fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.
What's the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Officejet Pro 1170c printer, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet Pro 1170C Printer
Regular Price: $93.95
Special Price $68.95
Regular Price: $23.95
Special Price $15.95