OfficeJet Pro 6835Cartridge prices starting at $10.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6835
- HP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 934XL & 935XL High-Yield Remanufactured 4-Pack Combo
Includes 1 Black (C2P23AN), 1 Cyan (C2P24AN), 1 Magenta (C2P25AN), and 1 Yellow (C2P26AN) Compatible Ink CartridgesLearn More$25.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 934XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P23AN) 1,000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P26AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P24AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P25AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 ink cartridge with these 4 steps:
- Turn on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6835 printer. There is a dedicated slot found at your printers left side. Slide your fingers in. While your fingers are in, gently lift its cartridge access door.
- Push and then pull the empty cartridge. Get rid of the wrapper and other protective covering of your new cartridge.
- Put the new cartridge to the slot. Push all the way down until it clicks. If there are other cartridges for replacement, all you need to do is accomplish steps 2 and 3 again.
- Before printing, lower the printers access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
A low ink cartridge error message appears on my HP Officejet Pro 6835 printer display. Does this mean I have to replace the ink cartridges soon?
Not necessarily. When the low ink cartridge error message appears on the display, it indicates that the ink cartridge is near the end of its service life. You must get a replacement cartridge as soon as possible and have it ready for use when the old cartridge totally runs out of ink.
I need a replacement ink cartridge ASAP—what shipping option would you suggest?
We offer expedited shipping if you need to get your ordered item faster. We suggest you choose our UPS Overnight or UPS 2-Day. Place your order before 3:00 PM PST (om regular business days) so we can ship it the same day.
Should I pay for shipping if my order is $30 and shipping to Hawaii?
Yes. A shipping fee of $24.99 applies on all orders shipping to Hawaii and other non-contiguous states even if the order subtotal is $30 or above.