OfficeJet Pro 6970Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Save up to 40% or more when purchasing our remanufactured HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 Ink cartridges. Each cartridge will yield you a similar amount of pages as the name brand ink cartridges, so you don't have to worry about running out of ink so quickly like with other brands. In addition, purchase our products with trust, knowing that we stand by our 100% satisfaction guarantee and honor our 1-year warranty from your purchase date. Not using the products right away? Don't worry, our products have a shelf life of at least 24 months. We ship via USPS across the entire United States in 2-5 business days. If you have any problems, please call our fantastic customer service team so we can help you.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6970
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$108.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Pack
$78.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Black
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Cyan
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Magenta
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Yellow
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
$39.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black
- (1) 902XL Cyan
- (1) 902XL Magenta
- (1) 902XL Yellow
- Best SellerHP 902XL (T6M14AN) Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this simple step-by-step guide if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970:
- Raise the scanner unit of the 6970. Then, wait until the carriage reaches the center of the machine.
- Carefully press down on the empty ink cartridge. Lift it straight out of the carriage once it is released.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Do not forget to remove its orange protective clip by twisting it until it snapped.
- There's also a yellow protective tape on the cartridge. Pull it out to expose the vent hole.
- Slide the ink cartridge firmly into the carriage until it snaps into place.
- Lower the scanner unit. Your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 is now ready for printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should be the first thing that I should do if I am starting to get poor print quality?
If you are getting poor print quality, the first thing that you should do is check the ink levels on your HP OfficeJet Pro display. If one of the ink cartridges is running out of ink, then get a replacement cartridge at once. But if all ink cartridges still have sufficient ink, then check if the printhead needs cleaning.
What is the difference between the HP 902 and the HP 902XL?
The HP 902 is the standard capacity cartridge while the HP 902XL is the high-yield ink cartridge. The HP 902XL contains more ink than the standard HP 902 and as a result, it prints more pages and offers a lower cost per page.
I am placing my order via mail. Do you accept credit card payment for mail-in orders?
No. We only accept credit card payments for online and offline orders. For mail-in orders, we accept checks and money orders.