OfficeJet Pro 6970Cartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6970
- Remanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$99.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Pack
$78.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Black
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Cyan
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Magenta
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Yellow
- HP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$47.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black
- (1) 902XL Cyan
- (1) 902XL Magenta
- (1) 902XL Yellow
- HP 902XL (T6M14AN) Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 906XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T6M18AN) 1,500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T6M14AN) 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this simple step-by-step guide if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6970:
- Raise the scanner unit of the 6970. Then, wait until the carriage reaches the center of the machine.
- Carefully press down on the empty ink cartridge. Lift it straight out of the carriage once it is released.
- Unwrap the new ink cartridge. Do not forget to remove its orange protective clip by twisting it until it snapped.
- There's also a yellow protective tape on the cartridge. Pull it out to expose the vent hole.
- Slide the ink cartridge firmly into the carriage until it snaps into place.
- Lower the scanner unit. Your HP OfficeJet Pro 6970 is now ready for printing!
Frequently Asked Questions
What should be the first thing that I should do if I am starting to get poor print quality?
If you are getting poor print quality, the first thing that you should do is check the ink levels on your HP OfficeJet Pro display. If one of the ink cartridges is running out of ink, then get a replacement cartridge at once. But if all ink cartridges still have sufficient ink, then check if the printhead needs cleaning.
What is the difference between the HP 902 and the HP 902XL?
The HP 902 is the standard capacity cartridge while the HP 902XL is the high-yield ink cartridge. The HP 902XL contains more ink than the standard HP 902 and as a result, it prints more pages and offers a lower cost per page.
I am placing my order via mail. Do you accept credit card payment for mail-in orders?
No. We only accept credit card payments for online and offline orders. For mail-in orders, we accept checks and money orders.