HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Premium e InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 8500 Premium e
- Remanufactured HP 940XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $33.95 As low as $31.955 Cartridges / $6.79 ea
- (2) 940XL Black
- (1) 940XL Cyan
- (1) 940XL Magenta
- (1) 940XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
With this quick guide, you can easily and properly install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Premium e-All-in-One:
- Pull open the ink cartridge cover gently.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot by grasping it and pulling it out toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Align the new ink cartridge with the empty slot, then insert it. Make sure the ink cartridge's color matches that with the color-coded slot.
- Press down on the new ink cartridge firmly until it's securely installed.
- Close the ink cartridge cover, and that's it.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that have been cleaned and thoroughly inspected for components that might need repair or replacement. Once they pass quality requirements, they are restocked with new, premium blend ink. Remanufactured ink cartridges are known for being eco-friendly because of their reusability.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
The cartridges in our HP 940XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack may be more affordable than popular alternatives, but they don't mess around when it comes to delivering the sharpest and most vivid print results.
What is the difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in devices like the HP OfficeJet Pro 8500 Premium e-All-in-One, which utilize inkjet printing technology. Toner cartridges, however, are used in laser printers.