HP OfficeJet Pro L7650 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7650
- Remanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $23.954 Cartridges / $6.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace HP Officejet Pro L7650 ink cartridges, just follow these easy steps:
- Gently pull on ink cartridge cover to open it.
- Remove old ink cartridge by holding it between your thumb and forefinger and pulling it firmly toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging.
- Make sure to install new ink cartridges right away after removing them from their packaging. This will prevent them from drying out.
- Make sure new ink cartridge matches the color of the empty slot.
- Align new ink cartridge with the empty slot and press down on it to secure it in place.
- Close ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges offer more printouts than the economy or standard-capacity ink cartridges.
What are the page yields for HP Officejet Pro L7650 ink cartridges?
Compatible remanufactured HP 88XL (C9392AN) high-yield magenta ink cartridges, HP 88XL (C9396AN) high-yield black ink cartridges, HP88XL (C9393AN) high-yield yellow ink cartridges, and HP 88XL (9391AN) high-yield cyan ink cartridges can print an estimated 1,700 pages each.
Do you have to turn on the printer before ink cartridge replacement?
No, you don't have to. The HP Officejet Pro L7650 printer doesn't have an ink cartridge carriage that moves and has to be at the center to be accessible during replacement.