OfficeJet Pro L7750Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7750
- Remanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$26.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2,450 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These 7 steps will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet Pro L7750:
- Lightly pull open the ink cartridge cover.
- Grasp the old ink cartridge between your thumb and forefinger. Then, pull it straight toward you.
- Discard the ink cartridge according to local regulations.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Align the ink cartridge with its corresponding slot, and then slide it in.
- Push down firmly on the ink cartridge until it snaps into position.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP Officejet Pro L7750 when dots or lines are missing from the printed pages?
Not necessarily. Dots or missing lines from the printed pages are often due to clogged ink nozzles and not empty ink cartridges. Clean the printheads to resolve this print quality issue.
Can I manually align the printheads on my HP printer?
Yes. You may align the printheads manually if the appearance of your printouts indicates that the printheads are misaligned.
I ordered the HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack. When will my order ship?
If you place your HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack order before 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time, it will be shipped the same day.