HP OfficeJet Pro X576dn InkCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro X576dn
- Remanufactured HP 970XL & 971XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 HP 970XL Black (CN625AM) and 1 each of HP 971XL Cyan (CN626AM), Magenta (CN627AM), and Yellow (CN628AM). Learn MoreSpecial Price $129.95 As low as $119.954 Cartridges / $32.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet Pro X5676dn is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Push the old ink cartridge inward to unlock it.
- Grasp the edge of the old ink cartridge and pull it straight out to remove it. Dispose of old ink cartridge properly to avoid accidental stains.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Take care not to touch the metal connector at the end of the ink cartridge, as fingerprints on the connector can lead to problems with print quality.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the printer.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
All remanufactured HP 970XL (CN625AM) high-yield black, HP 971XL (CN627AM) high-yield magenta, HP 971XL (CN626AM) high-yield cyan, and HP 971XL (CN628AM) high-yield yellow ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Officejet Pro X5676dn and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Simply keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, our ink cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.