HP OfficeJet 3834 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The HP Officejet 3834 is a reliable all-in-one machine with fax features and a 35-sheet ADF. It includes one rear 60-sheet paper tray, built-in Wi-Fi, and Apple AirPrint support, so you can print from virtually anywhere inside your home or office using your iPhone or iPad. However, it lacks some features present in other AIO printers such as two-sided printing. As for ink cartridge replacements, you can find more affordable options here at Inkjets.com. We are proud to offer the Remanufactured HP 63XL Black and Color Ink Cartridges at up to 40% savings with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. So, if you are not satisfied in any way with your purchase, just let us know. Go ahead and place your order today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 3834 by following these steps:
- Turn on your HP Officejet 3834 and load plain white paper into the input tray.
- Close the output tray extender, and then push it back into the printer.
- Open the exterior door. Then, open the ink cartridge access door and wait until the ink cartridge carriage moves to the center.
- Gently push down on the used ink cartridge, and then pull it out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging and remove its plastic protective tape.
- Install the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Then, close the exterior door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where do I insert the black and the tri-color ink cartridges on my HP Officejet 3834?
When installing the black and the tri-color ink cartridges on your HP Officejet 3834, you must insert the black ink cartridge into the slot on the right and the tri-color ink cartridge into the slot on the left.
When installing new HP ink cartridges, why should I avoid touching the ink nozzles or the copper colored-contacts?
You should not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles whenever you are replacing the ink cartridges. Handling these parts can result in ink failure, bad electrical connections, and clogged nozzles.
I'm getting the HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack to avail of free shipping. How many days will it take for my order to arrive?
Our free shipping offer is via standard shipping only, so the expected delivery period is 3 to 8 business days.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 3834 Printer
Regular Price: $81.95
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $48.95
Special Price $23.95
Regular Price: $41.95
Special Price $23.95