OfficeJet 5744Cartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5744, OfficeJet 5744 e-All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$54.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn the printer on by pressing the Power button.
- Open the ink cartridge access door.
- Gently press down on the used ink cartridge to release it and then remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Then, pull the orange tab to remove the protective tape from the ink cartridge. Remember not to touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles to avoid bad electrical connections and ink failures post-installation.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot in the printer and push until it snaps into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 62XL (C2P05AN) Remanufactured Black High Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 600 pages while our HP 62XL (C2P07AN) Remanufactured Color High Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 415 pages. Please keep in mind that the page yield of any ink cartridge is subject to change especially when you print in bulk or you set your machine to optimal printer settings.
Is it advisable to stock up on ink?
If you are required to print often, it is recommended that you stock up on spare boxes of new ink cartridges. Remember to keep unopened ink boxes in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and sunlight to preserve its quality.
Does the use of remanufactured ink cartridges void a printer's warranty?
No. Our products are designed to function exactly like their genuine name-brand counterparts which means they shouldn't tamper with your machine's warranty.