OfficeJet 5746 e-All-in-OneCartridge prices starting at $27.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5746 e-All-in-One, OfficeJet 5746
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (C2P07AN) 415 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P05AN) 600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow these 6 steps if you need to install a remanufactured HP Officejet 5746 ink cartridge:
- Verify if your Officejet 5746 is on. If it is not yet on, then press the Power button.
- To gain access to the old ink cartridges, open the access door.
- You must press down on the empty cartridge to release it from the slot. Then, pull it out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Unpack the replacement ink cartridge and use the pull tab to remove the plastic tape from it.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot and push it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I print with only one HP Officejet 5740 ink cartridge installed?
Yes. When only one ink cartridge is installed, the single-cartridge mode is initiated so you can still operate the Officejet 5740.
The printer failed to detect the new remanufactured HP ink cartridge. What could be the problem?
If the printed failed to detect the new cartridge, it's most likely that the plastic tape that covers the ink
cartridge contacts still remains on the cartridge. Remove the new cartridge from the printer, peel off the tape, and reinstall the cartridge to solve the issue.
What is the difference between the HP62 and 62XL?
The difference between the HP 65 and the 65XL is the amount of ink that they contain. The HP 65XL, being the high capacity cartridge, contains more ink and yields more pages than the standard HP 65 ink cartridge.