OfficeJet 1170CCartridge prices starting at $23.95
The HP OfficeJet 1170c offers many functions and does all of them well. It can print up to 9 black and white pages per minute, or up to 5 color pages per minute. Its optimized 600x600 dpi resolution also ensures you get the crisp, premium-quality prints you want. But when your printer is almost out of ink, you only need to turn to Inkjets.com for the best replacements. We have the HP 45 & HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack. Its two black cartridges offer an impressive 930-page yield each, while its tri-color cartridge can provide up to 690. They'll deal with your print jobs promptly, while creating the super-sharp, vibrant output you've come to expect. Order this combo pack today and get up to 27% off, plus free shipping on orders over .
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 1170C
- Best SellerHP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$115.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 45 & HP 23 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$83.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) 23 (C1823D) Color
- Best SellerHP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
- Best SellerHP 23 Color (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 23 Color (C1823D)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the used ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 1170c printer is never difficult. Here's how to do it:
- Lift the document cover, then prop it open using the print cartridge access cover.
- Raise the latch, then remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new ink cartridge using the tab. Do this without touching the ink nozzles or metallic contacts.
- Push the new ink cartridge firmly into the empty slot, then close the latch until secure.
- Close the print cartridge access cover, then lower the document cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! They may be repurposed, but they have met stringent quality requirements and will ensure safe and reliable performance with your HP OfficeJet 1170c. Using them will not void the printer warranty, as well.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 45 & HP 23 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack, are more reasonably priced compared to its alternatives. However, they can still produce superior page yield and unbelievably sharp print output.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for remanufactured ink cartridges?
With our high-quality selection, you get to print more and better while spending less. Not only that, our replacement cartridges are covered with a premier 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns for your greater protection.