HP OfficeJet 4315v Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
A printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one, the HP Officejet 4315v is a true multi-function machine. Ideal for homes and small offices, it can get the job done, ensuring you have what you need to address your everyday tasks and stay productive at all times. It is also easy to use, making it great for any work setup. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 4315v include remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges. Buy them individually with discounts or get our three-piece combo packs to enjoy bigger savings. Shop today! All orders and up get free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing an ink cartridge for the HP Officejet 4315v is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the print cartridge door. This will move the print carriage to the right side of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on the ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Remove the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Gently push the upper part of the new ink cartridge forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door. Cartridge alignment process automatically begins.
- Load plain paper in input tray and press "OK".
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured ink cartridges from Inkjets.com have passed quality checks, ensuring they work with your printer and don't void your printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our remanufactured HP 21 (C9351AN) black and HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color ink cartridges are guaranteed to work with the HP Officejet 4315v or you get your money back--no questions asked.
Are there precautions to handling ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold ink cartridges only by their plastic sides, with the label side facing up. Do not touch the copper-colored contacts or the ink nozzles on the cartridge to avoid print quality issues. Jarring or dropping cartridges can also cause temporary or even permanent damage, leading to poor print quality.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 4315v Printer
Regular Price: $85.90
Special Price $35.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $12.95