HP OfficeJet 4631 InkCartridge prices starting at $26.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4631
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $106.955 Cartridges / $21.39 ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Original HP 61XL (CR258BN) Black & Color High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- (1) HP 61XL Black
- (1) HP 61XL Color
- HP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $75.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Original HP 61XL (C2P81BN) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $74.952 Cartridges / $37.48 eaOut of stock
- (2) HP 61XL Black
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $65.953 Cartridges / $21.98 ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $49.952 Cartridges / $24.98 ea
- (1) 61XL Black
- (1) 61XL Color
- Special Price $42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $31.95
- Special Price $26.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily and properly install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 4631 printer by following these simple steps:
- Check that the power is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to the right side of the device.
- Once the carriage stops, lift up the cartridge tab and remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Carefully remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at an angle, then squeeze the tab closed as the cartridge slides into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Exposure to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes can compromise the quality of your ink cartridges. That's why you should keep them in a dark, dry, and climate-controlled space. You should also avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials. This prevents degradation, ensuring your ink cartridges last longer.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, are champions when it comes to delivering exceptionally sharp and vivid print output—and they do so without making a huge dent on your budget.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast, worry-free delivery service for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders exceeding $30 are shipped for free.