OfficeJet 4631Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP OfficeJet 4631 offers high-speed printing of up to 30 drafts per minute, or up to 25 color drafts per minute. It can also copy, scan, and fax, allowing you to cover more workplace tasks with just one exceptional device. Just don't overlook the ink cartridges you're using with your printer. Make sure to get high-quality ones from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with three black cartridges offering 480-page yield each, and two color cartridges with 330 each. And while more affordable compared to what you're used to, these cartridges still allow for the razor-sharp and incredibly vivid output you expect. Shop with us today and enjoy up to 56% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 4631
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$111.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Black
- (2) 61XL Color
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$87.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (CH564WN)
- Remanufactured HP 61XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 3-Piece Combo Pack
$65.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Black (CH563WN)
- (1) 61XL Color (CH564WN)
- Best SellerHP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 61XL Black and 1 HP 61XL Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$44.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 61XL Black (CH563WN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$42.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 61XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (CH563WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily and properly install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 4631 printer by following these simple steps:
- Check that the power is on, then open the cartridge access door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to the right side of the device.
- Once the carriage stops, lift up the cartridge tab and remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Carefully remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot at an angle, then squeeze the tab closed as the cartridge slides into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
Exposure to harsh lighting and extreme thermal changes can compromise the quality of your ink cartridges. That's why you should keep them in a dark, dry, and climate-controlled space. You should also avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials. This prevents degradation, ensuring your ink cartridges last longer.
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges a better option?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 61XL Remanufactured High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack, are champions when it comes to delivering exceptionally sharp and vivid print output—and they do so without making a huge dent on your budget.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast, worry-free delivery service for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders exceeding $30 are shipped for free.