Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
With Inkjets.com remanufactured cartridges, your HP OfficeJet 4654 will continue to give you high-quality prints each time you use it.
Both our HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge and our HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge are made to meet and exceed OEM standards. They are guaranteed to work 100% with your printer without voiding its warranty.
For your peace of mind, we also offer a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. If you feel unhappy with your purchase, just reach out to our customer support team, and we’ll gladly refund you at full price or replace your product.
How To Replace Cartridge
- Turn your printer on, and load it with a plain, white paper.
- To access the carriage, hold the handles on each side of the printer and raise it until it locks into place. The carriage should move to the middle.
- To remove an old cartridge, lift the lid on the ink cartridge slot, then gently push the lid back until it stops.
- Pull up on the ink cartridge to remove it from its slot.
- Unpack your new cartridge, and remove its plastic tape.
- Hold the ink by its sides, making sure the nozzles are facing the printer.
- Slide the new ink into its corresponding slot.
- Close the lid on the ink cartridge slot.
- Close your printer’s cartridge access door and follow the alignment process.
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I get the single ink cartridge or the two-piece combo?
This would depend on how often you print. If you lean more towards the heavy printing side, you’ll save up more on a per-cartridge basis if you purchase our HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack. However, if you print lightly, you can opt for the single ink cartridges and replace them only on an as-needed basis.
What does high yield mean?
This refers to the amount of ink contained in the cartridge. Our HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 480 pages, while our HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Color High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 330 pages. Please note that this may change, depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Should I replace both my cartridges?
You would only need to replace the cartridge that your printer tells you is running low or empty. To make sure that you don’t run out in the middle of a workday, purchase our HP 63XL Remanufactured High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack. This way, you’ll have extra cartridges on hand.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 4654 ink
Regular Price: $62.98
Special Price $37.95
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $24.95