HP OfficeJet 4655 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
If space is limited, you will love the HP Officejet 4655. This printer model is available in a compact size so you can maximize your desk space or shelf. You can even go cable-free because it is mobile-ready. Although small, it doesn't lack features to satisfy your printing needs. Printing speeds can reach to a maximum 9.5 pages per minute for black and white and 6.8 ppm for color. Want to reduce your printing costs while using this machine? Get our cheap but high-quality Remanufactured HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Color and HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Ink Cartridges. Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges are manufactured following strict OE standards, so they are guaranteed to work with your OfficeJet 4655. Shop now and save as much as 40% with our remanufactured HP ink cartridges!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow the simple steps below if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 4655:
- Make sure that the 4655 is turned on, and then open the cartridge access door.
- There's a latch on the cartridge slot. Open it to remove the old ink cartridge.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Set aside the bag for future use.
- Use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape from the cartridge.
- Put the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot. Then, close the latch to secure the cartridge into position.
- Close the cartridge access door. The machine will automatically print an alignment page.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just installed remanufactured HP ink cartridges into my HP OfficeJet 4655, but the printout shows smears of ink when I tried printing. What to do?
When the printout shows smears of ink, you should try using the Clean Ink Smear function on your OfficeJet 4655 printer display.
I need replacement HP ink cartridges soon. Do you deliver orders the same day?
Yes. We ship the same day if the order is placed before 3:00 pm (PST) on a regular business day and the ordered item is readily available.
Can I interchange the positions of the HP 63XL (F6U63AN) Remanufactured Color and HP 63XL (F6U64AN) Remanufactured Black inside the printer?
No. You must not interchange the positions of the color cartridge and the black cartridge. So, when installing, make sure to insert the color cartridge into the left slot and the black cartridge into the right slot.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 4655 Printer
Regular Price: $62.98
Special Price $39.95
Regular Price: $32.99
Special Price $23.95