HP OfficeJet 500 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $13.95
The HP OfficeJet 500 ensures fast and dependable performance, allowing for print speeds of up to 5 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 2 color pages per minute. It also comes with 600x300 dpi optimized color resolution. And when it's almost out of ink, then turn to Inkjets.com ASAP for the highest quality replacements. We have the HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black and HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges, which can make short work of any print job, no matter the size or complexity. The former can offer 650-page yield and the latter 310—all while creating the incredibly sharp and vivid print output you expect. Save more on your replacement ink by shopping with us. You can get up to 58% off, plus free shipping on orders above .
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 500 printer model:
- Turn the power on, then open the top cover of your HP OfficeJet 500.
- The cartridge holder will move into view and stop at its replacement position.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot, then pull it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge. Avoid contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing down until it snaps firmly into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on how to extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Our HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black and HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges can last up to 24 months. But they'll still need proper storage to make them last longer. For this reason, keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
We offer fast, worry-free delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time—barring Fridays, weekends and holidays—so you won't be waiting long for your items at all.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP OfficeJet 500. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.