HP OfficeJet 500 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 500
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's how to install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 500 printer model:
- Turn the power on, then open the top cover of your HP OfficeJet 500.
- The cartridge holder will move into view and stop at its replacement position.
- Release the used ink cartridge from its slot, then pull it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Carefully remove the plastic sealing tape from the new cartridge. Avoid contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing down until it snaps firmly into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Any tips on how to extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Our HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black and HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges can last up to 24 months. But they'll still need proper storage to make them last longer. For this reason, keep them somewhere dark, dry and climate-controlled. Avoid storing them near gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
How soon do I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
We offer fast, worry-free delivery and same-day shipping for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time—barring Fridays, weekends and holidays—so you won't be waiting long for your items at all.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP OfficeJet 500. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.