OfficeJet 5505Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Packed with features and functions, the HP Officejet 5505 is ready when you are. Print, fax, scan, and copy as needed to meet your day-to-day requirements and it's there to keep up with you every step of the way.
Inkjets.com carries compatible replacement ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 5505, including remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black ink cartridges and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges. Get the three-piece combo pack with two HP 56 cartridges and one HP 57 cartridge and you'll get an even better value at 64% off OEM prices.
Buy today to experience the Inkjets.com difference! Free shipping offered on all purchases and above.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5505
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace an HP Officejet 5505 ink cartridge, just follow these easy steps:
- Turn on the printer and lift cartridge carriage access door. This will move the cartridge carriage into view.
- Push down on old ink cartridge to release it. Pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering from the new ink cartridge.
- Slide new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot at a slight upward angle. Press cartridge firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close cartridge carriage access door.
- Note: Wait a few minutes until a cartridge alignment page is printed. This signals that ink cartridge replacement is complete.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, they are! Remanufactured cartridges for the HP Officejet 5505 are restocked with ink and undergo checks to identify components that need repairing or replacing to keep them in good working order. Inkjets.com has over 20 years of experience in the industry and we stand behind every ink cartridge we have with our 100% money-back guarantee.
What are the page yields for HP 56 and HP 57 ink cartridges?
Our remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black ink cartridges are estimated to yield 450 pages of printouts while HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges can produce about 400 prints.
How long can ink cartridges be stored?
Unopened, ink cartridges can be stored for a minimum of 18 months. This makes it possible to stock up on ink cartridges without worrying that they'll dry out.