HP OfficeJet 5508 InkCartridge prices starting at $11.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5508
- Special Price $36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $29.95 As low as $27.953 Cartridges / $9.98 ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Special Price $20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace your HP OfficeJet 5508 Ink with these steps:
- Turn on the printer.
- Open the cartridge door and wait for the print carriage to move to the far right side of the printer.
- Press down on the used print cartridge to release it (the tri-color cartridge is on the left slot and the black and photo cartridge is on the right slot). Pull the print cartridge outward and out of its slot.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the packaging and also take off the sealing tape making sure not to touch the copper contacts or the nozzle.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Push until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured ink cartridge?
A remanufactured ink cartridge is basically a used cartridge that has undergone remanufacturing process, which involves thorough cleaning, repair and replacement of some parts before being refilled with high-quality ink. Remanufactured cartridges are at par with OEM cartridges.
How should I store the opened HP 57 (C6657AN) Remanufactured Tri-Color Ink Cartridge?
After removing the cartridge from the printer, put it in a sealed container and place that container in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight.
How can I avail of your warranty?
Don't worry because our 1-year 100% money back guarantee and free returns comes with every purchase of any of our products.