OfficeJet 5515Cartridge prices starting at $15.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5515
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Tri-color (C6657AN)
- HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 5515, simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open print cartridge access door. This will move the cartridge carriage to the center.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by pushing down on it to release it and then pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot at a slight upward angle.
- Push the new ink cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course. All remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black and HP 57 (C6657AN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to be compatible with the HP Officejet 5515 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, letting you save money without sacrificing printing performance. They are also good for the environment, supporting industry recycling efforts.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees valid for one year from the date of purchase.