OfficeJet 5605Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP Officejet 5605 offers print speeds of up to 20 pages per minute (black) and 12 pages per minute (color) at superior resolution. To ensure it's able to keep up with your printing demands at the office, make sure you always have spare cartridges on hand. As the leading source for high-quality replacement ink cartridges, Inkjets.com can help you with this. We offer the HP 56 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes 2 black HP 26 and 1 tri-color HP 22 cartridges. They work perfectly with this printer model, allowing for crisp, quality prints and page yield that are just as good as OEM versions. Get up to 61% off when you order today, and if your orders' total is or more, we'll ship them for free.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5605
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$45.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Don't worry about ink cartridge replacement in your HP Officejet 5605 printer--it's easy! Here's how you do it:
- Switch on the printer, then pull the print-carriage access door forward to open it. The carriage with the ink cartridges should move to the far side of the printer.
- Once it's stationary, lightly press down on the empty ink cartridge you want to replace. Doing so will release it.
- Pull the ink cartridge out of its slot.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge--be careful to touch only the plastic body. Using the pull tab, gently remove the plastic sealing tape.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the slot. Push on the upper part of the cartridge gently until it clicks into place.
- Close the print-carriage access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
This refers to the expected number of print pages a single ink cartridge can provide. Because the page yield is only an estimate, however, the amount you actually get may vary. This will depend on the printer settings of your HP Officejet 5605, type of paper and frequency of use.
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. That's why you need to make sure your ink cartridges are kept in a dry, dark, and climate-controlled space. This means cars or storage areas near air conditioners and humidifiers are a no-go. With proper storage, you can ensure the quality and composition of your unopened ink cartridges are retained.
Can you tell me more about Inkjets' shipping details?
We can ship your HP 56 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack on the same day as long as the order is placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except on Fridays, weekends and holidays. Orders worth $30 or more are shipped for free.