OfficeJet 5605zCartridge prices starting at $15.95
The HP OfficeJet 5605z is a superb printing machine that can deliver vividly brilliant color graphics and sharp black and white documents. It has all the necessary access ports to make every printing task convenient. If you want to produce extraordinary prints without sacrificing your budget, we have the best solution for you here at Carrot Ink. Our HP 56 (C6656An) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridge is certain to create clear prints whenever you need them. We also offer the HP 58 (C6658AN) Remanufactured Photo Ink Cartridge to help you produce professional-looking photos. We also offer a 3-Piece Combo Pack if you want to have spares for your printer. You will never go wrong whichever of these you choose. Order now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5605z
- Best SellerHP 27 & 28 Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$58.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 27 Black
- (1) HP 28 Color
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 27 & 28 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
$49.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 27 Black (C8727AN)
- (1) 28 Color (C8728AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink in your HP OfficeJet 5605v with these simple steps:
- Turn on the printer and lift the print carriage door open. Wait for the print carriage to stop in the middle of the printer.
- Once the print carriage stops moving, push the top of the print cartridge to dislodge it and then slowly pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new print cartridge from its packaging and take off the seal. Do not touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Align the new cartridge to the empty slot and then push down firmly until it snaps into place.
- Close the print carriage door and make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is included in the 1-year warranty?
Because we care about your peace of mind, our company offers a 1-year warranty on all our products and that includes 100% money back guarantee and free returns!
How should I store my opened ink cartridge?
You have to put it in a sealed container with the cartridge's nozzle up. Put a moist cloth or paper in the container to mimic a humid environment to prevent the ink from drying up.
How many pages can I get from the HP 58 (C6658AN)?
This product is a standard-capacity cartridge and can give you a 140-page yield.