HP OfficeJet 5607 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP OfficeJet 5607 offers speedy print performance, allowing for up to 20 monochrome drafts per minute, or up to 13 color drafts per minute, with the first page out in just under 45 seconds. But to create the best prints, speed just isn't enough—you'll need to consider print quality, as well. Inkjets.com can help you with this through our HP 56 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. Its cartridges use a premium ink blend that allows for the sharpest and most brilliant output, enhancing the look of both text and image. With their superior page yield (220 each for the two black cartridges, 165 for the color cartridge), they also ensure fast and effective completion of your print tasks. Save more on your replacement ink by shopping with us. You can get up to 63% off, plus free shipping if you buy two or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the used ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 5607 printer, just follow these simple steps:
- Turn the power on, then pull the cartridge access door forward to open it.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the right side of the printer.
- Once the carriage is idle and silent, lightly press down on the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Use the pull tab to remove its sealing tape. Make sure to avoid contact with the ink nozzles and copper strips.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is crucial to this. Just store them somewhere dark, dry, and climate-controlled. By keeping them away from harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures, you can retain their quality and composition. It's also a better idea not to store them near gaseous cleaning materials to prevent degradation.
Any shipping details?
We can box and ship your HP 56 & 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack on the same day if the orders are placed before 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders exceeding $30, your shipping fee is on us!
What is the difference between ink cartridges and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers, like the HP OfficeJet 5607, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 5607 Printer
Regular Price: $79.90
Special Price $29.95
Out of stock
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $12.95