OfficeJet 5615Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5615
- Remanufactured HP 56 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$45.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- HP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- HP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- HP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 5615 is simple. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by pulling it forward. This will move the cartridge carriage to right side of the machine.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage is silent and idle before pushing down on the old ink cartridge to release it and then pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and restocked with ink, as well as checked for faulty or damaged parts, which are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, definitely. All remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, HP 58 (C665AN) photo, and HP 27 (C8727AN) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Officejet 5615 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our replacement ink cartridges are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.