OfficeJet 5679Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Few office printers can provide the exceptional performance of the HP Officejet 5679. It's fast, reliable, and can handle any print job no matter the size. That's why you have to make sure you always have a ready supply of replacement ink cartridges. But what if you don't? No worries—just go to Inkjets.com. Our high-quality ink solutions can ensure continuous printing without making a dent in your budget. Check out our HP 56 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which comes with 2 black cartridges and 1 tri-color. If you're looking for razor-sharp print resolution and good page yield, then this is it. Our option can produce the same quality results as OEMs, but at a fraction of the cost. Order today and get up to 61% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5679
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 22 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo
$45.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 22 Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$41.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 22 Tri-Color (C9352AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 27 Black (C8727AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$33.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 27 Black (C8727AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP Officejet 5679 printer is worry-free. Here's how you do it:
- Make sure the printer is switched on, then open the print cartridge door. The print carriage will move to its replacement position.
- Release the used ink cartridge, then pull it out of its slot.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Hold it only by the plastic body and carefully remove the sealing tape. Avoid touching the ink ports and copper contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge in the empty slot. Make sure it's securely in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges a worthy buy?
Given their many benefits, you won't find a better choice. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the ones in our HP 56 and 22 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, are more cost-effective than their OEM counterparts. But they can produce the same remarkable print results so you can get more high-quality printing done while spending less.
Alright, but are they safe to use with my printer?
Yep! Our remanufactured ink cartridges have met quality specifications. They are guaranteed safe to use with your HP Officejet 5679 without voiding its warranties. Additionally, they come with a neat 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee for your peace of mind.
How soon can I get my remanufactured ink cartridges?
They'll be there in no time! Inkjets.com offers fast delivery and same-day shipping for orders placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.