HP OfficeJet 5680 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP Officejet 5680 boasts of all-in-one functionality, offering printing, scanning, copying, and faxing capabilities to help you stay productive every day. Great for home offices or small workgroups, it is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling to let you use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 5680 include remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, HP 58 (C665AN) photo, and HP 27 (C8727AN) black ink cartridges. Discounts of up to 61% off await you when you get these replacement ink cartridges individually but you can enjoy bigger savings with our three-piece combo packs. All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 5680 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door by pulling it forward.This will move the cartridge carriage to right side of the machine.
- Wait until the cartridge carriage is silent and idle before pushing down on the old ink cartridge to release it and then pulling it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge into slot until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as the necessary part repairs or replacements to maintain optimum printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All our remanufactured HP 56 (C6656AN) black, HP 22 (C9352AN) tri-color, HP 58 (C665AN) photo, and HP 27 (C8727AN) black ink cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP Officejet 5680 and won't void the printer's warranty.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Replacement ink cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good working condition for at least 18 months.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 5680 Printer
Regular Price: $79.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $22.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $21.95
Special Price $12.95
Regular Price: $18.95
Special Price $11.95