HP OfficeJet 570 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 570
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 570, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the print cartridge cradle to the center.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by grasping its top and pulling it toward you. This will pop the cartridge loose.
- Lift the old ink cartridge out of its cradle slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot in the print cartridge cradle.
- Align the arrow on the new ink cartridge with notch on top of the print cartridge cradle.
- Push the arrow toward the notch until the new ink cartridge snaps into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Officejet 570 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of using remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are good for the environment because they support recycling efforts in the industry. Additionally, they cost dramatically less than original ink products but offer incredible, comparable printing performance.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you don't touch the copper-colored contacts and ink nozzles on the cartridges to prevent issues with print quality.