HP OfficeJet 5740 InkCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5740
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- Special Price $39.95
- Special Price $38.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Below is an easy step-by-step guide to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Mopier 240
- Press your HP OfficeJet 5740 printer models power button. Make sure to plug the device into an electric outlet.
- Lift open its printer cover. When the cartridge holder is idle, you can now press down the empty cartridges end.
- Slide the cartridge out of its placement. Install the replacement cartridge. Dont forget to remove the protective tape.
- Slide the new cartridge in, and the slightly push upwards to lock in place. Close the cover of the printer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I put the color and black ink cartridges in any slot inside the HP Officejet 5740?
No. There are designated slots for these cartridges inside the Officejet 5740. The color ink cartridge must always be on the left slot, while the black ink cartridge must be inserted into the right slot.
How do I pay for my remanufactured HP 62XL high-yield ink cartridge order?
There are so many ways to pay for your order. One is by using your credit card. We accept all major credit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express for online and offline orders. Two is by PayPal. But we accept this only for online orders. And three is by checks or money orders for mail-in orders.
Will using a remanufactured HP ink cartridge void my printer warranty?
No. The Magnuson-Moss Warranty Improvement Act protects consumers like you. So, printer manufacturers cannot void the warranty on the grounds of using replacement ink cartridges other than what they offer.