HP OfficeJet 5741 All-in-One InkCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5741 All-in-One
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- Special Price $39.95
- Special Price $38.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 5741 All-in-One with these easy steps:
- Grasp the handle on the input tray, and then pull the paper tray to open. Then, load it with plain, white paper.
- Turn on the Officejet 5741 All-in-One.
- Put two fingers under one or both of the small handles on the sides of the ink cartridge access door and then lift it up to open.
- Press down lightly on the empty ink cartridge to release it. Then, pull the cartridge out of its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the package. Then, pull the orange tab to remove the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new cartridge in a slight upward angle into the empty slot and gently push it until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know the ink level status of the ink cartridges on my HP Officejet 5741 All-in-One?
You may check the ink level status of the ink cartridges on your Officejet 5741 via the printer control panel, the printer software (Windows), or the HP utility.
Can I continue printing with the Officejet 5741 if only one ink cartridge is installed?
Yes. The single cartridge mode on your HP printer allows you to copy documents, copy photos, and print jobs from the computer even if only the black or the color ink cartridge is installed.
How do I exit the single-cartridge mode on my HP printer?
To exit the single-cartridge mode, you must install both the black and the color ink cartridges on your HP printer.