HP OfficeJet 5742 e-All-in-One InkCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 5742
- Remanufactured HP 62XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, and 1 Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $77.952 Cartridges / $38.98 ea
- Special Price $39.95
- Special Price $38.95
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 5742 e-All-in-One , just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure printer is turned on.
- Lift open the print cartridge access door and wait for the print carriage to come into view. Wait until print carriage is silent and idle before continuing.
- Press down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into corresponding slot at a slight angle.
- Press down firmly on the new ink cartridge until it clicks in place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP 62XL (C2P07AN) color and HP 62XL (C2P05AN) black ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 5742 e-All-in-One let you save on costs without compromising print quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support recycling efforts.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that ink cartridges can produce. All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM ink products.
Are there precautions to handling replacement ink cartridges?
Make sure you hold only the plastic parts of an ink cartridge, avoiding copper contacts and ink nozzles to prevent issues with print quality.