HP OfficeJet 580 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 580
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Officejet 580 printer is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the top cover. The ink cartridge holder will move into view for easier access.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from its slot by pulling it out toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge. Holding it by its top, carefully remove the sealing tape. Make sure not to touch the copper contacts or ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, then push it forward until it snaps into place.
- Close the top cover and you're all set.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
Ink cartridges have a page yield, an estimated number of printed pages they can produce. Because this is just an estimate, however, the amount you'll get may vary based on several factors. These include the settings of your HP Officejet 580 printer, type of paper and frequency of use.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the HP 49 (51649A) Color Ink and HP 29 (51629A) Black Ink offered by Inkjets.com, are a worthy purchasing for the budget-conscious. They are more affordable than their OEM versions, but can produce the same quality print results. Plus, their reusability allows them to contribute greatly to the environment by reducing landfill waste.
Can you tell me more about warranty coverage?
Sure! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges are covered by a 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.