HP OfficeJet 610 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 610
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 610 printer by following this simple guide:
- Check that the printer is on, then open its cover.
- Wait until the print carriage moves and stops at a more accessible position.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge to release it, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Carefully pull off the sealing tape from the cartridge, while avoiding contact with the ink nozzles.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does page yield mean?
This refers to the number of printed pages an ink cartridge can produce. But the actual amount you get will vary will depend on several factors. These include the resolution settings of your HP OfficeJet 610, how often you use it, and the type of paper you use.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Yep! Our HP 29 (51629A) Remanufactured Black and HP 49 (51649A) Remanufactured Color Ink Cartridges have met industry standards. Using them with your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M130fw is safe and worry-free. Plus, they won't void the device's warranty.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my remanufactured ink cartridges?
Aside from full access to our high-quality, but affordable ink cartridges, you'll also benefit from the exclusive 1-year warranty and 100% satisfaction guarantee included with them.