HP OfficeJet 6100 e-Printer InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6100
- HP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack Includes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $49.9510 Cartridges / $5 ea
- HP 932XL & 933XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack Includes Contains 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Toner Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $44.95 As low as $41.958 Cartridges / $5.62 ea
- Remanufactured HP 932XL & 933XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $24.95 As low as $22.954 Cartridges / $6.24 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the steps to replacing the HP Officejet 6100 e-Printer:
- Turn on the HP Officejet 6100 printer. It should be operational when replacing the cartridges. Then, lower the cartridge cover.
- Select which among the four cartridges are for replacement. Then, push it in, and slide towards you to free the slot.
- If you have other empty cartridges, repeat step 2. Match the new cartridge according to the chamber's color.
- Raise the cartridge door until it is closed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I clean the printhead only when necessary?
Cleaning the printhead unnecessarily can lead to ink wastage and can shorten the life of the cartridges.
Should I store the unused HP Officejet 6100 ink cartridges at room temperature?
Yes. Unused HP ink cartridges must be kept sealed in their original packaging and stored at room temperature (15-35° C or 59-95° F) to maintain their reliability.
How much does Inkjets charge for shipping?
For orders bound to the contiguous US, shipping is FREE when order amount is over or equal to $30. But for those bound to the non-contiguous US, a shipping fee of $24.99 will apply.