OfficeJet 6105Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
If you want fast and reliable performance from your office printer, the HP OfficeJet 6105 is the best choice. It offers fast print speeds of up to 19 monochrome pages per minute, or up to 15 color pages per minute. Maximum resolution is 1200x1200 dpi. But make sure to get high-quality replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com when your printer has run out. Our HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack will handle effectively all your serious printing needs with its superior page yield. And when it comes to quality print resolution, this option is equal to OEMs, but come at a more affordable price tag. Order now and get up to 65% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6105
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP Ink 56 57 58 3-Piece Combo Pack
$47.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Color (C6657AN)
- (1) 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 56 & 57 Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
- (2) 56 Black (C6656AN)
- (1) 57 Cyan (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 58 Photo (C6658AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 58 Photo (C6658AN)
- Best SellerHP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$36.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 57 Tri-Color (C6657AN)
- Best SellerHP 56 Black (C6656AN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 56 Black (C6656AN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's the fast and easy way to replace the ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 6105 printer:
- Make sure your printer is turned on, then lift the handle of the print cartridge access door to open it and lock it into place.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to the center of the machine. Once it stops, remove the used ink cartridge by raising the cradle latch and pulling the cartridge out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Holding the cartridge by the black plastic, carefully remove the sealing tape.
- Push the new ink cartridge into the empty slot. Close the latch and press down on it until it stops, then release.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The number of printed pages an ink cartridge can provide is called the page yield. But this number is just an estimate. In fact, the amount you'll actually get may differ because of several factors. These include the settings of your HP OfficeJet 6105 printer, the type of paper you use, and how often you use the printer itself.
Is it better to choose ink cartridges with good page yield?
Yep, especially if you're using your printer often for high-volume print jobs. The HP 56 & 57 & 58 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack from Inkjets.com offers impressive page yield, ensuring you won't run out of ink in the middle of a large print job.
Do your remanufactured ink cartridges come with a warranty?
Inkjets.com prioritizes your greater peace of mind. That's why our remanufactured ink cartridges are covered with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.