HP OfficeJet 6110xi Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Printing, scanning, faxing and copying using only one machine is possible, thanks to this multifunction center called the HP Officejet 6110XI. It offers beautiful, optimized color and fast copying and printing speeds of up to 19 pages per minute at 1,200 x 1,200 dpi print and copy resolution. It also comes with a 35-page automatic document feeder and a built-in USB interface for convenient and versatile printing. If you've got this printer, you'd be glad to know that there's an affordable option for you when it starts running out of ink. Purchase our remanufactured HP 56, HP 57, and HP 58 ink cartridges to enjoy big savings. They work just as good as the OEM ones and provide the same page yield but at a fraction of the cost.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
The steps below will show you how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet 6110XI:
- Make sure that the printer is turned on.
- Lift the print carriage access door on the front of the unit (just above the output tray). Wait until the ink cartridge carriage moves to the access area.
- Press down lightly on the top of the carriage latch to release the empty ink cartridge. Then, pull the lower part of the latch forward and lift the latch.
- Grasp the sides of the cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging, and remove the tape covering the nozzles.
- Hold the cartridge with the printed label up and insert it into the carriage.
- Latch the cartridge by pulling the lower section of the latch forward and pressing the latch down.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
After installing a new black ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet 6110XI, the 'Check the black cartridge' message suddenly appears. What could be the problem?
When the 'Check the black cartridge' message suddenly appears on your OfficeJet 6110XI display, it means the black cartridge is not making proper electrical contact or is defective.
What does it mean when the printer displays 'The wrong color cartridge is installed' message?
'The wrong color cartridge is installed' message indicates that you have installed the incorrect cartridge. Verify the part number of the newly installed cartridge. If it is incorrect, replace it with the correct part number.
Do you offer a discount for customers buying wholesale?
Yes, we do. Simply call our customer hotline at 1-972-200-3813, so we can assist you.
Cartridges compatible with your HP OfficeJet 6110xi Printer
Regular Price: $83.95
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $81.90
Special Price $29.95
Regular Price: $26.95
Special Price $16.95
Regular Price: $24.95
Special Price $14.95