HP OfficeJet 630 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 630
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 630, follow the steps below:
- Make sure that the HP Officejet 630 is on. Wait until the machine finishes start-up.
- Open the top cover and wait until the ink cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Press down on the empty ink cartridge to release it, and then pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from the packaging and remove the protective tape that covers the nozzles.
- Slide in the bottom of the new cartridge into the cartridge holder, and then push the top forward until it clicks into place.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on color ink cartridge while using my HP Officejet 630?
If you want to save on color ink cartridge while using my HP Officejet 630, simply select the Print in Grayscale option in the Setup tab.
Can I combine my orders to avail of free shipping?
Yes. You may combine your orders to qualify for free shipping. Our free shipping offer is available for order subtotals $30 and above and shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.
What is the delivery period of the order shipped via standard shipping?
Our standard shipping usually takes 3 to 8 business days.