OfficeJet 6307Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Ensure stress-free printing with the HP OfficeJet 6307. It offers high-speed printing of up to 30 black drafts per minute, or up to 24 color pages per minute, with the first print out in just under 30 seconds. But here's an important thing to consider—your replacement ink cartridges. Make sure they can produce consistent, high-quality results. You'll find the best options at Inkjets.com. We have the HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, which includes two black cartridges with 420-page yield each, and a color cartridge with up to 330. They allow you to complete your print tasks in a timelier and more effective manner, while creating super-sharp, vivid text and images. And the best part? They come at a budget-friendly price. Order this combo pack now and enjoy up to 67% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6307
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
- Best SellerHP 92 Black (C9362WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 92 Black (C9362WN)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Almost out of ink? Here's how to replace the old ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 6307 printer:
- Check that your printer is on, then lift open the cartridge door.
- Wait for the print carriage to move to the far right side of the printer.
- Once the carriage stops, lightly press down on the used ink cartridge to release it.
- Pull the used cartridge out of the slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its box and packaging.
- Pull off the plastic tape carefully from the new ink cartridge using the tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing on it until it clicks into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I really save money with remanufactured ink cartridges?
Yep! The cartridges included in our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack may come at a reasonable price, but can deliver highly detailed, vibrant print results. Plus, you can buy them in bulk for even more savings—inkjets.com offers reduced pricing per unit when you do.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
They are! Because these cartridges are repurposed, they contribute hugely to the environment by helping reduce the amount of waste material ending up in landfills.
Any details about shipping?
We are proud of our same-day shipping and fast, stress-free delivery service. Just place your orders by 3pm Pacific Time, barring Fridays, weekends and holidays, and we'll have them boxed and shipped same-day.