OfficeJet 6308Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
With the all-in-one HP Officejet 6308, it's not hard to get the help you need to stay productive everyday. Ideal for homes and small offices, it is a dependable piece of equipment promising quality prints, scans, copies, and faxes each time to make sure you don't only get what you need but that you also impress in the process. Easy to use, it also supports flexible paper handling, accommodating a range of paper types and sizes to address your needs exactly. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 6308 include remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 98 (C9364WN) black, HP 99 (C9369WN) photo, HP 92 (C9362WN) black, and HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color ink cartridges. Enjoy up to 61% off in savings when you get these replacement ink cartridges individually or get bigger discounts when you buy our three-piece combo packs. All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6308
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 92 Black (C9362WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 92 Black (C9362WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 6308 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. This will move the print carriage to the far right side of the machine.
- Wait until print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Gently push the upper part of the new ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Cartridge alignment process automatically begins after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges let you save on costs without compromising print quality. They are also good for the environment, as they support industry recycling efforts.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course. All remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 98 (C9364WN) black, HP 99 (C9369WN) photo, HP 92 (C9362WN) black, and HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Officejet 6308 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All our replacement ink cartridges are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.