HP OfficeJet 6310v All-In-One InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6310v
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 6310V All-in-One:
- Make sure that your HP Officejet 6310V All-in-One is on.
- Open the ink cartridge door. Then, wait until the ink carriage moves to the right of the printer.
- Gently press down on the old ink cartridge, and then pull it out to remove it from its slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Then, use the pink pull tab to remove the plastic protective tape from the cartridge.
- Install the ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How would I know if one of the ink cartridges on my HP Officejet 6310V All-in-One is low on ink?
When the ink level of one of the ink cartridges is low, a low-ink warning message often appears on your Officejet 6310V All-in-One printer display.
What is the proper way of handling new HP ink cartridges during installation?
When you install a new ink cartridge on your HP printer, make sure to hold the cartridge by its black plastic side with the label on top. Do not touch the ink nozzles or the copper-colored contacts.
Where do I install the photo ink cartridge in the ink cartridge carriage?
The photo ink cartridge should go into the slot on the right. If a black cartridge is currently installed, you may remove it and store it in a print cartridge protector or an airtight plastic container.