OfficeJet 6310xiCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6310xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Turn your printer on.
- Open the cartridge door. Wait until the carriage moves to the right side of the machine.
- To remove an old cartridge, press down on it, then pull it out.
- Unpack your new cartridge, and gently pull the tab to remove the plastic tape.
- Insert the new cartridge into its corresponding slot, until you hear it click into place.
- Close your printer’s cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the tri-color ink and photo ink?
To produce standard printing jobs, your HP OfficeJet 6310XI needs both tri-color ink and black cartridges. But for high-quality photo printing, you need to swap the black ink with the photo ink.
Are remanufactured inks really eco-friendly?
Yes, they are. We take OEM cartridges, clean, repair, and refill them with our own ink. This way, we’re helping reduce non-biodegradable items from our landfills.
What are the terms of your warranty?
All our products come with a 1-year warranty and a fantastic return policy. If you’re not happy with your purchase, just let us know and we’ll refund you or replace the product.