OfficeJet 6313Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
The HP OfficeJet 6313 offers high-speed printing of up to 30 black drafts per minute, or up to 24 color drafts per minute—with the first print out in as little as 30 seconds. Advanced fax, scan, and copy features also make this device perfect for multitasking. And when it's almost out of ink? You can count on Inkjets.com to provide the highest quality replacement cartridges. Check out our bestselling HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack. This set includes two black cartridges offering 420-page yield each, and a color cartridge that can provide up to 330. With these options, no print task is left unfinished at the end of the work day. Plus, they can create super-sharp and incredibly vibrant output—but come at a more affordable price compared to what you're used to. Order this combo pack today and enjoy up to 67% off, plus free shipping on orders over .
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6313
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 98 & 95 3-Piece Combo Pack
$34.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 98 Black (C9364WN)
- (1) 95 Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$27.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 95 Tri-Color (C8766WN)
- Best SellerHP 92 Black (C9362WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 92 Black (C9362WN)
- Best SellerHP 98 Black (C9364WN) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$20.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 98 Black (C9364WN) Black
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
You can easily and properly replace the ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 6313 printer with this guide:
- Make sure the printer is on, then open the cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage stops at the far right side of the device.
- Press down on the used ink cartridge lightly, then pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its protective bag.
- Carefully remove the plastic tape from the new cartridge using the pull tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it forward until you hear it click into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
They are repurposed cartridges that are restocked with new, premium ink after extensive cleaning and inspection. Remanufactured ink cartridges, like the units in our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack, are completely safe to use with your HP OfficeJet 6313 printer and will not void its warranties.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
Our remanufactured ink cartridges are not brand-new, but they can produce the sharp and vivid print results you expect. They are also more cost-effective than its alternatives, making them the worthier choice overall.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep! Remanufactured ink cartridges help reduce the amount of waste material ending up in landfills. Their reusability makes them a great option for those looking for greener solutions to their printing needs.