HP OfficeJet 6315 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6315
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 6315 is easy. Simply follow these easy steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the ink cartridge access door. This will move the print carriage to the far right side of the machine.
- Wait until print carriage is silent and idle before lightly pressing down on ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot toward you.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove the protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Gently push the upper part of the new ink cartridge until it clicks into place.
- Close the ink cartridge access door. Cartridge alignment process automatically begins after replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They have been cleaned and refilled with ink, as well as checked for damaged or faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced to ensure desired printing performance.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Of course. All remanufactured HP 100 (C9368AN) photo gray, HP 98 (C9364WN) black, HP 99 (C9369WN) photo, HP 92 (C9362WN) black, and HP 95 (C8766WN) tri-color ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Officejet 6315 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com come with 100% money-back guarantees. They are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.