HP OfficeJet 6318 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6318
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To install a new ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet 6318 printer, just follow this quick and handy guide:
- Check that the printer is on, then open the cartridge door.
- Wait until the print carriage moves and stops at the far right side of the printer.
- Lightly press down on the used ink cartridge and pull it out of its slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Remove the plastic tape from the new ink cartridge carefully using the pull tab.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it forward until you hear it click into place.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I store my unopened ink cartridges properly?
The cartridges in our HP 98 & 95 Remanufactured 3-Piece Combo Pack have a long shelf life, but they'll still need proper storage. Keep them somewhere dry, dark, and climate-controlled to retain the ink quality and composition. To prevent degradation, avoid storing your ink near gaseous cleaning materials, as well.
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Yes. Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP OfficeJet 6318. Toner cartridges, on the other hand, are used in laser printers.
How does Inkjets.com ensure complete client satisfaction?
Aside from full access to our exceptional yet budget-friendly replacement ink cartridges, you'll also benefit from the nifty 1-year warranty, money-back guarantee and free returns included with them.