HP OfficeJet 635 Ink
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
A multi-function machine, the HP Officejet 635 is the solution you're looking for to address your every printing, copying, scanning, and faxing need. It is easy to use and accommodates a range of paper types and sizes, support flexible paper handling to take on a variety of your daily requirements. Replacement ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 635 include remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges. Get them individually with savings of at least 50% off and enjoy great value for money. Order and more and you can take advantage of our free shipping offer. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Deskjet 635 is easy. Just follow these simple steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the printer top cover. This will move the cartridge cradle to the center.
- Wait until the cartridge cradle is silent and idle before pulling the top of the old ink cartridge toward you until it pops loose.
- Lift out the old ink cartridge from the cradle.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Push the new ink cartridge back until it clicks into place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges sent to manufacturers for cleaning and refilling with ink, as well as the necessary part repairs or replacements to ensure optimum printing quality.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely. All remanufactured HP 49 (51649A) color and HP 29 (51629A) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Officejet 635 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured ink cartridges support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment. They also offer a lot of savings without sacrificing your desired print quality.