HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6500A Plus
- Remanufactured HP 920XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $44.9510 Cartridges / $4.5 ea
- Remanufactured HP 920XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $21.95 As low as $19.955 Cartridges / $4.39 ea
- (2) 920XL Black
- (1) 920XL Cyan
- (1) 920XL Magenta
- (1) 920XL Yellow
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $6.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One with the instructions below:
- Locate the power button of the printer and press it. To reach the cartridge, you will need to open HP OfficeJet 6500A Plus printer's access door. You can do so by simply raising it up.
- To free the cartridge from its slot, hold its tab and pull up. Position the new cartridge to its correct color slot.
- Push down until you hear it securely snaps into place. Do steps 2 and 3 if there are other cartridges that you have to replace.
- Close the cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I replace the HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One ink cartridge?
You must replace the ink cartridge on your HP Officejet 6500A when print quality becomes unacceptable.
Is it true that using remanufactured HP ink cartridges help save the environment?
Yes. A remanufactured cartridge is a recycled empty original cartridge, so using one helps reduce the number of empty OEM cartridges being dumped in landfills yearly.
I'm getting the HP 920XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack. Any storage tips since I'll be using only two from this pack?
If you have unused HP ink cartridges, make sure to keep them in their original sealed packages until they are needed. Also, store them at room temperature (15-35° C or 59-95° F).