OfficeJet 6954Cartridge prices starting at $12.95
Enjoy fast print speeds of up to 24 ppm with the HP Officejet 6954. It delivers high-quality prints with resolutions of up to 600 x 1200 dpi. It works as a printer, copier, scanner, and fax machine in one. For your replacement HP Officejet 6954 ink cartridge needs, look no further than Inkjets.com. Our high-quality ink cartridge replacements for the HP OfficeJet 6954 cartridges are designed and manufactured by an ISO-9001 facility and match genuine name-brand cartridges at a fraction of the cost. These HP OfficeJet 6954 Ink Cartridges will provide optimal print quality and page yields. We've been selling these remanufactured HP products for over 2 decades now, so we know exactly what can satisfy our customers.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6954
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$108.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerHP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Pack
$78.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Black
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Cyan
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Magenta
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Yellow
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
$39.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black
- (1) 902XL Cyan
- (1) 902XL Magenta
- (1) 902XL Yellow
- Best SellerHP 902XL (T6M14AN) Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.953 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 6954:
- Lift up the scanning unit and wait for the ink cartridge carrier to move to the center of the printer.
- Gently push the empty ink cartridge to release it from its slot and pull it out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Get the replacement cartridge package and remove the new cartridge from the box.
- Peel off the protective tape and film from the new cartridge. Then, remove the orange clip that's used to protect the cartridge during shipment.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and gently push on it until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to replace other empty ink cartridges.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I interchange the positions of the color ink cartridges inside the HP Officejet 6954?
No. There are designated slots for each color cartridge, so make sure that the color on the label of the new cartridge matches the color on the slot.
What to do if I'm getting poor print results?
If you're getting poor print results, the first thing that you should do is check the ink status on your printer control panel. If you see any low ink level, then consider getting a replacement ink cartridge before it won't be long before that cartridge gets depleted.
What is the difference between the HP 902 and the HP 902XL?
The HP 902XL is the high-yield ink cartridge that considerably has more ink than the standard HP 902.