OfficeJet 6954Cartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 6954
- Remanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$99.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Pack
$78.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Black
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Cyan
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Magenta
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Yellow
- HP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$47.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black
- (1) 902XL Cyan
- (1) 902XL Magenta
- (1) 902XL Yellow
- HP 902XL (T6M14AN) Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T6M14AN) 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 6954:
- Lift up the scanning unit and wait for the ink cartridge carrier to move to the center of the printer.
- Gently push the empty ink cartridge to release it from its slot and pull it out toward you to remove it from the printer.
- Get the replacement cartridge package and remove the new cartridge from the box.
- Peel off the protective tape and film from the new cartridge. Then, remove the orange clip that's used to protect the cartridge during shipment.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot and gently push on it until it snaps into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 to replace other empty ink cartridges.
- Close the scanning unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I interchange the positions of the color ink cartridges inside the HP Officejet 6954?
No. There are designated slots for each color cartridge, so make sure that the color on the label of the new cartridge matches the color on the slot.
What to do if I'm getting poor print results?
If you're getting poor print results, the first thing that you should do is check the ink status on your printer control panel. If you see any low ink level, then consider getting a replacement ink cartridge before it won't be long before that cartridge gets depleted.
What is the difference between the HP 902 and the HP 902XL?
The HP 902XL is the high-yield ink cartridge that considerably has more ink than the standard HP 902.