HP OfficeJet 7000 InkCartridge prices starting at $13.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7000
- Remanufactured HP 920XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo PackIncludes 4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $44.9510 Cartridges / $4.5 ea
- Remanufactured HP 920XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
Special Price $21.95 As low as $19.955 Cartridges / $4.39 ea
- (2) 920XL Black
- (1) 920XL Cyan
- (1) 920XL Magenta
- (1) 920XL Yellow
- Special Price $14.95 As low as $6.95Out of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 7000:
- Push down your HP Officejet 7000 printer's power button to turn on.
- Carefully open its top cover. The carriage will automatically move at the center.
- Wait for it to stop before proceeding to step 4.
- Push the empty cartridge's front tab, and then carefully pull it out of its slot.
- Properly dispose the empty cartridge.
- Remove your new cartridge's wrap and cap. Then, slide it into the slot. Push it down to lock. Your printer will not recognize the new tank if it's not properly installed.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4, if necessary.
- Lower your equipment's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I already take the empty ink cartridge out of the HP Officejet 7000 even if I don't have a replacement cartridge on hand yet?
No. If one of the HP Officejet 7000 ink cartridges is empty, wait until you have a replacement cartridge available to install before removing the empty cartridge.
What is a high-yield ink cartridge?
A high-yield ink cartridge is an upgrade over a standard cartridge. It contains more ink than the regular cartridge, so it yields more pages.
Do you offer a warranty on your remanufactured HP ink cartridges?
Yes. Our remanufactured HP ink cartridges come with a 12-month warranty against any defects (including free replacement).