HP OfficeJet 710 InkCartridge prices starting at $15.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 710
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet 710:
- Make sure that the HP Officejet 710 is on.
- Open the top cover and wait for the ink cartridge holder to move to the center of the machine.
- Remove the empty ink cartridge and place it on the side on a piece of paper.
- Get the new ink cartridge and remove it from the package.
- Insert the new cartridge into the empty slot. Make sure it is seated firmly to ensure proper contact.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I not leave the ink cartridges outside the HP Officejet 710 for more than 30 minutes?
You should not leave the ink cartridges outside the printer for more than 30 minutes to prevent the ink from drying out.
The printouts have horizontal streaks. What could be the problem?
Horizontal streaks on printouts are due to one of these three things: a low ink level, clogged nozzles, and the printhead needs cleaning.
How do I qualify for free shipping?
To qualify for free shipping, your order subtotal must be $30 or more and the product must be shipped to any of the 48 contiguous states.