HP OfficeJet 7130xi InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7130xi
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Is your printer running out of ink? Here's how to easily and properly replace the ink cartridge in your HP Officejet 7130xi printer:
- Turn on your printer, then lift open the print cartridge access door. Prop it with the handle so the door locks into place.
- The print carriage will move to the center for easier access. When it stops, remove the used ink cartridge by pulling it up and out of the slot.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Gently remove the plastic tape without touching the ink nozzles or metallic contacts.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the slot, then push firmly until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed cartridges that have been cleaned and checked thoroughly for parts that might require repair or replacement. After meeting stringent quality requirements, they are restocked with new ink. Remanufactured ink cartridges may not be brand-new, but they offer benefits that make them a better purchasing decision.
How do remanufactured ink cartridges benefit me?
The HP 14 (C5010DN) Remanufactured Tri-Color and HP 14 (C5011DN) Remanufactured Black Ink Cartridges offered by Inkjets.com combine quality and cost efficiency. They can provide the same high-quality print results as OEMs, but at a fraction of the cost. This way, you actually don't have to spend more just to print more.
Any more details on warranty?
Inkjets.com offers a solid 1-year product warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns. If you're not entirely satisfied with your orders, let our friendly and professional representatives help you.