HP OfficeJet 7140 InkCartridge prices starting at $16.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 7140
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace ink cartridges for the HP Officejet 7140, just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Lift the scanner unit. This will move the ink cartridge carriage to the center.
- Push down on the old ink cartridge to be replaced to release it.
- Pull out the old ink cartridge from its slot to remove it.
- Remove the new ink cartridge from ink packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into its slot at an angle.
- Push down the new ink cartridge to secure it in place.
- Lower the scanner unit. Cartridge alignment automatically begins after ink cartridge replacement.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use?
Definitely! All remanufactured HP 14 (C5010DN) tri-color and HP 14 (C5011DN) black ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed compatible with the HP Officejet 7140 and won't void the printer's warranty.
How do I store replacement ink cartridges?
Replacement ink cartridges are best kept sealed in their packages and stored in a cool, dry place. Unopened and stored right, they will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.